Saturday, August 25, 2007

Good evening and welcome to the starlight lounge....

Having struggled on with a "social network" site for some time now, and realising that I was neither social nor networking, I have finally taken the plunge and started a proper blog to allow me to concentrate on actually writing things as opposed to posting pictures and gaining "friends".

Not that I am totally against the whole social thing, but it does show up what a terrible social animal I am. All that posting and comments and adding more friends and lisiting the things you like....well for a start the things I like change daily. I don't tend to make friends quickly, or at least not what I would define as friends, however some people treat these things as a competition- how many friends have you got?

Anyway this article is a brief introduction to what I hope will become a regular proper blog, although I have problems with sticking to the spirit of that. What you can expect to see here is a mixture of bad poetry, confused rants and attempts at humour with the occasional "proper" blog articles about my extreme lifestyle (reading books, climbing trees, listening to music, eating food, drinking beer and so on).

A warning though- a lot of the things I write are straight off the top of my head. I'm making a conscious effort just now to be, ahem, normal. Do not expect this to continue.

Thank you for your attention.

Ban.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites